Mastering the Woodmaster
with Gary Striegler
April 7, 2018 Fort Smith AR
We are excited to announce that Master Home Builder and Woodmaster Expert, Gary Striegler, is going to be on-site again at Mark's Machinery to share some of his tips, tricks, and trade secrets. Woodworkers from all over the U.S. traveled to Fort Smith in February to attend the first class, and the feedback has been great!
Whether you're a Woodmaster Owner, or a prospective customer looking to see one in action, now's your chance to learn from one of the best in the business. Gary will spend an entire day working the ins and outs of the Woodmaster 718.
Morning Session: Four ways to step up your Game with a Woodmaster.
- Planing, from rough lumber to final thickness.
- Gang Ripping, the safest way to size lumber.
- Making Molding = Making Money!
- Sanding, the finishing touch.
Afternoon Session: Curved molding from layout to install.
- Layout - Eyebrow, Circle Top, and Elliptical molding.
- Creating a curved blank, how to glue up stain grade and paint grade blanks.
- Profiling the blank. Match any existing trim pattern, or create your own.
- Cutting and installing curved trim. Matching angles, and making the joint.
Cost is $75.00 for the entire day. Lunch is provided.
Contact Mark at Mark's Machinery 479-461-5079 or visit his website www.marksmachinery.net to register.
Class to be held at:
2210 Townson Ave,
Fort Smith, AR 72901